Green Island – the most beautiful beaches in Far Northern Queensland 8th December, 2008 It’s official! Green Island’s stunning beaches have been recognized as some of the best in Tropical North Queensland Australia. Green Island beaches have recently won two awards in the annual Keep Australia Beautiful Clean Beach Challenge – “Cleanest Beach” and “Resource […]Continue Reading
The Tour Specialists Tour Blog - Spa
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
Tucked away at the back of the fabulous Peppers Beach Club you will find Sanctum Spa. Shrouded in Bougainvilleas, the atmosphere is that of total relaxation. Upon arrival a refreshing cool towel and a glass of iced tea, set the mood for indulgent pampering. After changing and locking away the real world I began […]Continue Reading
My trip to the spa was to experience the delights of the Coconut Cream Ocean Wave. Having been to a number of spas over time I must say that nothing compares to the Reef House Spa. On entering the spa I found the staff to be very friendly and they made me feel sooo ………. relaxed before I had even […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Whale Watching & Swim With Whale Tours from Cairns and Port Douglas
- Cairns Cheapest and Best Dive Trips
- Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman Gorge Small Group – Premium Day Tour
- Amazing 3 Day 2 Night Liveaboard Snorkel and Dive Trip Great Barrier Reef
- Where to Swim With Whales on The Great Barrier Reef
- Recent Comments
- No comments