I had an lady ask if is safe to travel to Cairns in February because she has been told she will get Dengue Fever from all the mosquitoâ€™s and there are crocodiles everywhere so is it not safe I had a guy the other day ask if is safe to swim on the Great Barrier […]Continue Reading
The Tour Specialists Tour Blog - FASQ
We decided to share with you our frequently asked silly questions and please feel free to contribute to our list.Â Q â€“ Is there a pool on the Great Adventures pontoon??? Q â€“ How do we catch a bus to the Great Barrier Reef??? Q â€“ What time does the 9am bus leave???? Q â€“ […]Continue Reading
Last Sunday I had the opportunity to go out on Reef Magic to Marine world, having never been much of a Pontoon person myself I was pleasantly surprised at the whole proceedings for the day.Â On arrival at the Reef Fleet Terminal the staff was both efficient and pleasant and we had a bit of […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Whale Watching & Swim With Whale Tours from Cairns and Port Douglas
- Recent Comments
- No comments