I had an lady ask if is safe to travel to Cairns in February because she has been told she will get Dengue Fever from all the mosquito’s and there are crocodiles everywhere so is it not safe I had a guy the other day ask if is safe to swim on the Great Barrier […]Continue Reading
The Tour Specialists Tour Blog - FASQ
Last Sunday I had the opportunity to go out on Reef Magic to Marine world, having never been much of a Pontoon person myself I was pleasantly surprised at the whole proceedings for the day. On arrival at the Reef Fleet Terminal the staff was both efficient and pleasant and we had a bit of […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments