Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest Disabled Access
Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation Tours for Disabled and Mobility Impaired Visitors
Wheelchair Accessibility: Fair
The following activities have wheelchair access facilities.
- Exotic Fruit Tasting at Cape Trib Exotic Fruit Farm.
- Dubuji Boardwalk at Cape Tribulation (Lowland rainforest - 40 minutes).
- Kulki Boardwalk to the Lookout at Cape Tribulation (Coastal landscape - 10 minutes)
- Maardja Boardwalk at Oliver Creek, 10 minute drive south of Cape Tribulation (Lowland rainforest and mangroves - 30 minutes).
- Jindalba wheelchair access to the creek is available from the exit end only, near the disabled access parking bays.
- Myall Beach Access via Avalon Close (behind the Pharmacy) has a wheelchair friendly path and boardwalk to the beach.
- Mossman Gorge has wheelchair access for shuttle buses, the rainforest boardwalk Baral Marrjanga which leads from the car park to the Mossman River lookout, parking and toilet facilities.
- Daintree Discovery Centre has wheelchair access, parking and toilet facilities.
- Solar Whisper Wildlife Cruises: ramp to boat one step to negotiate (crew assistance to left chair)located on the Daintree River next to car ferry check in.
- Full day coach tours available, 2 – 3 steps to be negotiated. Limited space available for wheelchair storage. Constant loading and unloading to experience activities involved.
- Self-drive, disabled parking options available throughout the Daintree National Park.
- Wheelie Easy Charters: custom made 12 seater vehicle accessible for up to 2 wheelchairs. Driver/tour guides are also qualified carers.
Prices at charter rate, please enquire 07 4059 5959.