Luxury boat charter available from Cairns. This is a private charter boat that offers scuba diving, snorkelling and fishing all in the one day charter. A delicious array of food is also served during the day. BYO drinks for the perfect private charter cruise on the Great Barrier Reef.
When visiting Cairns and Far North Queensland you simply must spend a day or a few nights out on the Great Barrier Reef with your family and friends on a private charter boat to get the full luxury experience.
Our crew ensure you will see the most spectacular parts of the Great Barrier Reef with our local skipper at the helm of this 47ft luxury charter boat and our dive and snorkel crew as your private charter tour guides under the sea.
Our Cairns based luxury charter boat is a 47-foot Riviera, beautifully equipped to offer the perfect one day private charter tours of the Great Barrier Reef and multi-overnight extended charters where we can take you to see some of the most incredible sights on the Northern and Southern sections of the reef.
We can taylor your private charter to include snorkelling, fishing and even diving.
A private charter allows you to stay away from crowds and see the reef in a much more relaxed way suited to your travel style.
Number of Guests:
Snorkelling and fishing: 8 pax
Snorkel only: 8 pax
Diving only: 6 pax
On our Cairns boat charters we offer our special guests the luxury of speed, and the perfect platform for a truly boutique custom designed experience on the Great Barrier Reef.
Unique amongst other Cairns charter boats, we can provide snorkelling, scuba diving and fishing all in one day as we travel to any of our 39 moorings on 12 different reef systems.
All of our professional reef crew are qualified Dive Masters or Instructors and we can cater to both first-time (introductory) scuba divers or any level of experienced certified scuba divers divers.
We have over 30-years experience in the Cairns Dive industry managing other multi-award winning charter boats.
Why not spend a night on the reef and sip champagne as you watch the setting sun or seek the ultimate thrill and dive the famous Ribbon Reefs over 4 days/4 nights.
Got a charter idea that includes islands, sand cays, river systems?
Would you like a scientist or marine biologist to accompany the trip?
Are you a foodie and want a chef to prepare luxurious meals?
Sample Menu – some items may change due to seasonality - please advise of any special dietary requirements.
To be advised on confirmation of booking
To be confirmed on departure of booking
January - December
Scuba Diving – minimum age 12
Scuba Diving Restrictions
Children must be confident swimmers and under the supervision of parents or guardians
All cancellations must be in writing.
Please note that all cancellations will incur an administration fee.
Please see our terms and conditions for details prior to booking.
Charter Boat T&Cs
Terms And Conditions
• IMPORTANT All agent/passengers are required to contact us on (07) 40522950 between 9 am and 3pm two days prior to departure to re-confirm passenger numbers and check the weather conditions are favourable for their charter. We are always happy to hear from passengers earlier, to discuss the weather, suitability and answer any questions. Please do not hesitate to call. If the company advises it is safe to travel, but the passengers request to return to Port (for example seasickness) No Refund can be given.
• In the event the charter is cancelled by Passions of Paradise, passengers may re-book at their convenience or will be refunded to you. If passengers are travelling from a long distance, it is a good idea to check with us prior to departure for a trip update.
• Any liability of Passions of Paradise is limited to that of the charter fare paid by the passenger. Passions of Paradise and Cairns Boat Charter accepts no responsibility for passenger/s personal effects.
• Passengers will need to bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, and suitable clothing to provide protection from the sun, wind, sea etc.
• Unless stated otherwise, all prices are inclusive of GST, GBRMPA fees, tackle use, morning tea, tea and coffee, lunch, and bottled drinking water. Overnight charters include evening dinner and breakfast from Day Two.
• If passengers are disembarking a cruise ship with the same day departure the cut off time for departure on Allure for a prompt return is 10am. If the arriving ship is delayed a 30% cancellation fee is payable. If the passenger is delayed arriving to C Finger from the ship and misses the departure time, a 100% cancellation fee applies. (This cut off time is subject to change at the discretion of the skipper depending on the weather.)
• Cruise ship passengers with the same day cruise departure will be limited to one reef location. Any additional locations visited will be at the discretion of the skipper on the day who will consider the weather and each individual time requirements.
• Certified scuba diving: day trip passengers excluding cruise ship passengers can expect to do 2 certified dives in one day, on an overnight trip passengers should expect to do 3 certified dives in one day and 2 certified dives on the last day of the charter. These conditions are subject to weather and are subject to change without notice.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A 30% deposit is required to confirm a booking.
Bookings are not CONFIRMED until a deposit is paid.
The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to charter or earlier if preferred.
If the charter is booked within a 30-day period, full payment is due before booking is confirmed.
Cancellations – Charter bookings can be cancelled or changed (subject to availability) up to 30 days before the charter. Please note there are No Refunds.
Alcohol is BYO (No glass please) and is only permitted in moderation. Please note, All decisions are at the discretion of the Skipper. All our Skippers are highly experienced and have your safety as their utmost priority. Should drunken/disorderly or dangerous behaviour occur and the Skipper cancels the trip and returns to Port, NO REFUNDS will be given.
Prices are AUD, per charter and include all levies fees and taxes.
Tour Code: 1049