On the Great Barrier Reef just off Port Douglas and Cairns, we are blessed with the annual migration of the Dwarf Minke Whales and the giant Humpback Whales as they head from the cold waters of the Southern Antarctic to the warmer waters further North to calve and find a mate. There is a tight […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #SwimWithWhales
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
Working at The Tour Specialists in Cairns allows me to experience some of the local tours and attractions in the region, and I have always dreamed of swimming with a whale. So on my day off I thought I would take the opportunity and go on a trip to the Great Barrier Reef from Port […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Where can I go whale watching in Cairns?
- Cairns Horse Riding and ATV Quad Biking Thru Sugar Cane Fields And Mud
- Animal Encounters in Cairns
- Rescue Diver Scared To Go Out On Tourist Boat To Dive In Cairns – Tourists & Global Warming
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Recent Comments
- No comments