On the Great Barrier Reef just off Port Douglas and Cairns, we are blessed with the annual migration of the Dwarf Minke Whales and the giant Humpback Whales as they head from the cold waters of the Southern Antarctic to the warmer waters further North to calve and find a mate. There is a tight […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #SwimWithWhales
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
Working at The Tour Specialists in Cairns allows me to experience some of the local tours and attractions in the region, and I have always dreamed of swimming with a whale. So on my day off I thought I would take the opportunity and go on a trip to the Great Barrier Reef from Port […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Whale Watching & Swim With Whale Tours from Cairns and Port Douglas
- Cairns Cheapest and Best Dive Trips
- Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman Gorge Small Group – Premium Day Tour
- Amazing 3 Day 2 Night Liveaboard Snorkel and Dive Trip Great Barrier Reef
- Where to Swim With Whales on The Great Barrier Reef
- Recent Comments
- No comments