Imagine this….. A sunny day in tropical North Queensland and you are wading in to the shallow waters off a white sandy island cay in the middle of the Coral Sea. The ocean surrounding you is clear and transparent with a hint of a turquoise hue which graduates into darker shades of blue as the […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #snorkelling
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
Kelly – A Cairns Holiday Specialist Tour Specialist worked for many years on the Great Barrier Reef as a Dive and Snorkel tour instructor..How cool are these fishy facts!! When you work in tourism on the Great Barrier Reef you never know what to expect, yes your day has a certain routine that you stick […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments