What Can You Do On A Winter Day In Cairns? Last weekend I was lucky enough to take a reef trip from Cairns in Queensland Australia to Michaelmas Cay with the luxury sailing vessel Ocean Spirit Cruises. Right up from the moment of check in, it was really nice to meet smiling & friendly staff […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: michaelmascay
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
Imagine this….. A sunny day in tropical North Queensland and you are wading in to the shallow waters off a white sandy island cay in the middle of the Coral Sea. The ocean surrounding you is clear and transparent with a hint of a turquoise hue which graduates into darker shades of blue as the […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Horse Riding and ATV Quad Biking Thru Sugar Cane Fields And Mud
- Animal Encounters in Cairns
- Rescue Diver Scared To Go Out On Tourist Boat To Dive In Cairns – Tourists & Global Warming
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- Recent Comments
- No comments