Why should introductory scuba divers book this Great Barrier Reef tour? Because Ocean Freedom is the only boat on the reef that has 1 dive instructor with 2 introductory scuba divers. This means you are listened to and all the attention is squarely on you, and you only, not 5 other introductory scuba divers. Learning […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #GreatBarrierReefScubaDiving
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
As a Cairns Tour Specialist you want to experience everything that you have your guests experience so that you know firsthand the ins and outs of all the local tours and attractions and the best things to see and the best things to do in Cairns and Tropical North Queensland before recommending them. As I […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Whale Watching & Swim With Whale Tours from Cairns and Port Douglas
- Recent Comments
- No comments