Our small expedition style cruise ships ply the brilliant waters of the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef all year round with only 44 pampered guests on board. Our smaller style of cruising personalises the whole experience for not only the guests but also the crew and the islanders that we may come in contact […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #Greatbarrierreefcruises
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
My son Ez and I were recently lucky enough to Join Passions of Paradise on their new vessel Passions III. Once well known for visiting Michaelmas Cay and Paradise Reef, I was excited to check out the new boat and new itinerary. Check in was great with a staff member on hand to make sure […]Continue Reading
Ever dreamed of cruising the Great Barrier Reef? We have the perfect 3, 4, or 7 day Ultimate Barrier Reef leisure cruise on sale up to 30% off the regular price! Experience the Reef and wonders of Lizard, Dunk, Pelorus and Fitzroy Island on an intimate cruise ship with a maximum of 50 passengers! Just […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments