Our small expedition style cruise ships ply the brilliant waters of the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef all year round with only 44 pampered guests on board. Our smaller style of cruising personalises the whole experience for not only the guests but also the crew and the islanders that we may come in contact […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #Greatbarrierreefcruises
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
My son Ez and I were recently lucky enough to Join Passions of Paradise on their new vessel Passions III. Once well known for visiting Michaelmas Cay and Paradise Reef, I was excited to check out the new boat and new itinerary. Check in was great with a staff member on hand to make sure […]Continue Reading
Ever dreamed of cruising the Great Barrier Reef? We have the perfect 3, 4, or 7 day Ultimate Barrier Reef leisure cruise on sale up to 30% off the regular price! Experience the Reef and wonders of Lizard, Dunk, Pelorus and Fitzroy Island on an intimate cruise ship with a maximum of 50 passengers! Just […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Where can I go whale watching in Cairns?
- Cairns Horse Riding and ATV Quad Biking Thru Sugar Cane Fields And Mud
- Animal Encounters in Cairns
- Rescue Diver Scared To Go Out On Tourist Boat To Dive In Cairns – Tourists & Global Warming
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Recent Comments
- No comments