As a returned Cairns local with a long history working in the tourism industry, I have lost track of the number of times I have been out on a tour to the Great Barrier Reef. So, after so many trips and so much time underwater, one might think that I have seen and done it […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #greatbarrierreefactivities
Swimming, snorkelling and scuba are pretty synonymous with a visit to Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef. Beyond these usual ways to experience the underwater world, there are some rather unique experiences to be found on your visit to the tropics… Walk on the sea floor… Ready to level up from the usual snorkel experience […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments