If you are not the most confident scuba diver then maybe taking a dive off the beach from a sand cay is what you should consider… My day with Ocean Spirit started with a very smooth cruise/sail to Michaelmas Cay and I was (again) very lucky with our beautiful Tropical North Queensland weather… it was […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #divinggreatbarrierreef
Getting your open water dive certificate will be one of the best things you’ll do in your life time, not only will you witness the many wonders of the underwater world, you will become part of a network of like-minded people who are up for adventure. As a dive master who has enjoyed a career […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments