If you are not the most confident scuba diver then maybe taking a dive off the beach from a sand cay is what you should considerâ€¦ My day with Ocean Spirit started with a very smooth cruise/sail to Michaelmas Cay and I was (again) very lucky with our beautiful Tropical North Queensland weatherâ€¦ it was […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #divinggreatbarrierreef
Getting your open water dive certificate will be one of the best things youâ€™ll do in your life time, not only will you witness the many wonders of the underwater world, you will become part of a network of like-minded people who are up for adventure. As a dive master who has enjoyed a career […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Whale Watching & Swim With Whale Tours from Cairns and Port Douglas
- Recent Comments
- No comments