In Cairns we are spoilt for choice when it comes to wonderful restaurants offering delicious options for dinner. So much so that it can sometimes be difficult to decide where to eat. For something truly different, perfect for locals and visitors alike, there is the ‘Spirit of Cairns’ dinner cruise that departs from the Cairns […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #cairnsdinnercruise
Are you looking for a dinner option ‘with a difference’? What about a Cairns dinner cruise on the Trinity Inlet to end a perfect day in Tropical North Queensland? This is the perfect option for a family gathering, a work function or a dinner with friends before spending the night in town. Spirit of Cairns […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments