Are you looking for a dinner option ‘with a difference’? What about a Cairns dinner cruise on the Trinity Inlet to end a perfect day in Tropical North Queensland? This is the perfect option for a family gathering, a work function or a dinner with friends before spending the night in town. Spirit of Cairns […]Continue Reading
Tag Archives: #CairnsDinner
Since it started in 1987 Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park has come a long way and is well worth a visit or a second visit. Tjapukai Night Fire is a clever world class event which takes you through a journey back to the mystical dreamtime. Enjoy the stories of creation and learn about the colourful culture […]Continue Reading
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments