The Tour Specialists Tour News
ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests swimming with a Whaleshark Friday 5th Nov 2010
Posted on November 9, 2010 by Christina
ARISTOCAT guests were swimming with a new friend on November 5th…..a 5 to 6 m whale shark.
Below is an image of the Whale Shark as it was seen by ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests as they snorkelled on the Outer Great Barrier Reef today offshore Port Douglas.
It was a sheer joy wildlife experience for ARISTOCAT skipper Scott Nelson and our guests and crew….a very rare experience to swim with a whale shark on the East Coast .
The photo was taken by ARISTOCAT photographer Brice Bastier .
For more about this tour, Please Visit The Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- How To See The Great Barrier Reef Without Getting Wet!
- Christmas Day Reef Trips Cairns 2017
- Coral Spawning Dive Tours 2017
- Top tips for travelling to the great barrier reef with kids
- Kuranda Day Trip... All You Need To Know
- Best Day Out On The Great Barrier Reef From Cairns | Brand New Boat
- Scenery & Tastes of the Atherton Tablelands … A Foodies Delight! But not just for Foodies!
- Combine & Save! Cairns Hot Air Balloon & Kuranda Experience Package
- Kuranda Train, Skyrail, Rainforest and Butterfly Sanctuary all in a day!
- Sun, No Sun, Showers and a Whole Lot of Colours…The Under Water World Put on a Show!
- Recent Comments
- No comments