The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Green Island Ocean Swim
Posted on April 11, 2010 by Christina
The annual Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim is set for a big splash on Sunday 26 September when competitors take on the 1.5km and 3km course in this unique Great Barrier Reef event.
The Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim is open for swimmers aged 12 and over, with prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall for men and women in both the 1.5km and 3km swims. A fun swim is also included for junior swimmers under the age of 12.
For information about Green Island Resort please visit Cairns Holiday Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Horse Riding and ATV Quad Biking Thru Sugar Cane Fields And Mud
- Animal Encounters in Cairns
- Rescue Diver Scared To Go Out On Tourist Boat To Dive In Cairns – Tourists & Global Warming
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- Recent Comments
- No comments