The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Billabong Adventures – Half Day ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour
Posted on November 29, 2009 by admin
This half day adventure is the perfect way to combine two of Cairns and Tropical North Queensland’s jewels – the rainforest and the Cairns Tablelands. If you’re lucky, you might just get a little dirty.
Your Billabong all terrain vehicle aka ATV adventure begins with a drive up the Kuranda Range and hopefully you will make a stop at the Henry Ross Lookout to take in some of Cairns’ incredible views across the Great Barrier Reef. Not much farther on you reach the top of the range and head down a windy road towards Billabong Adventures!
The all terrain vehicles or ATV’s are lined up and safety gear is handed out before you are given a demonstration on how to use the quad bikes. Even those who have never ridden a quad bike before will have no trouble learning how to ride. All precautions are taken to ensure your safety and you spend some time doing a few practice laps and getting used to the feel of the machine. Once the nervousness has vanished and the excitement takes over, its time to hit the track!
Grab your lunch vouchers and head into Kuranda to finish off this memorable morning with a delicious lunch at a traditional German Tucker House. Take a while to meander through this small village and enjoy all the markets have to offer before heading back to your accommodation.
The thrill of the ATV’s stays with you long after you’ve departed Billabong Adventures. This is definitely a morning of memories that will last through the rest of your vacation, and for years to come.
For more information about family tours and much more please visit The Tour Specialists
By: Andrea Teed, Tour Consultant
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Where can I go whale watching in Cairns?
- Cairns Horse Riding and ATV Quad Biking Thru Sugar Cane Fields And Mud
- Animal Encounters in Cairns
- Rescue Diver Scared To Go Out On Tourist Boat To Dive In Cairns – Tourists & Global Warming
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Recent Comments
- No comments