The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Xtreme Illusions with Sam Powers
Posted on November 22, 2009 by admin
The Sam Powers Xtreme Illusions show is literally a magical way to spend the evening. Enjoy the dinner package option or just the show – either way; you’re bound to be entertained!
The show takes place at the Velvet Underground at the Reef Hotel Casino. It runs Monday to Saturday at 7:30pm. If you would like to include dinner with the show, there are two flexible options to choose from. You can either eat before the show, or after, with a choice of two restaurants. Tamarind offers contemporary Asian dining while Pacific Flavours prides itself on its variety and fresh regional produce. Both of these choices would be a fabulous compliment to your evening!
The show itself needs to be seen to be believed. World famous magician Sam Powers, along with his assistant, will leave you wondering – how did he do that? There is a huge amount of audience participation and the intimate setting of the show makes you feel like part of the performance. The show features spectacular illusions and mind blowing magic. You will be amazed!
For more information about Cairns tours and shows please visit The Tour Specialists
By: Andrea Teed, Tour Consultant
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Where can I go whale watching in Cairns?
- Cairns Horse Riding and ATV Quad Biking Thru Sugar Cane Fields And Mud
- Animal Encounters in Cairns
- Rescue Diver Scared To Go Out On Tourist Boat To Dive In Cairns – Tourists & Global Warming
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Recent Comments
- No comments