The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
Posted on November 21, 2018 by Sophie Tabouel
Are you looking for a dinner option ‘with a difference’? What about a Cairns dinner cruise on the Trinity Inlet to end a perfect day in Tropical North Queensland?
This is the perfect option for a family gathering, a work function or a dinner with friends before spending the night in town.
Spirit of Cairns is available 7 nights a week (and on Sundays for a lunch cruises); seats are limited so you need to pre-book.
Check in starts at 5:45pm and closes at 6:15pm sharp for a 6:30pm departure.
Once on board you receive a complimentary glass of chilled sparkling wine (you can also choose beer or soft drink) before setting sail down the calm waters of the Trinity Inlet to watch the glorious Cairns sunset over the Cruise Liner Terminal and the Esplanade.
There is a full licenced bar on board where you can purchase additional beverages and cocktails; you can also purchase a beverage package featuring selected beers wines and soft drinks.
The hot and cold buffet dinner is served inside in the airconditioned dining area for your comfort and showcases local produce including an array of seafood – see below current menu.
Please note there are options on the menu suitable for vegetarians and ‘Gluten Free’ & ‘Dairy Free’ dishes.
The food was delicious! There was a selection of salads, antipasto, a variety of hot dishes, yummy cheeses and fresh seafood.
They use the freshest and best produce sourced from the region.
I particularly liked the desert selection served after dinner with our choice of tea or coffee.
… and because an evening out is always so much better with music, there is live entertainment performed by local musician(s) on board for the duration of the evening.
Tonight’s performance included classic and current hits so if you enjoy dancing, don’t be shy and hit the dance floor!
There was a beautiful full moon that night, so after dinner, we had a glass of wine on the front deck, sitting in the moon light. The views of Cairns where spectacular.
The luxury catamaran returned to the Marina at 9:00pm. It was a perfect evening with friends and I highly recommend Spirit of Cairns for tourists AND locals!
Author: Claire Redshaw – Destination Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments