The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Migaloo The White Whale Seen Off Mission Beach
Posted on August 11, 2009 by admin
Photographer: Marc McCormack
On Tuesday 11th August 2009 A reliable source has advised that Migaloo the white humpback whale was sighted off Mission Beach. The sighting is yet to be confirmed, although it seems that the young whale is still around in North Queensland Waters.
Miglaoo, a young male, is the only known albino humpback whale in Australian waters, and is usually spotted travelling north this time of year.
By: Christina James
The Tour Specialists
For information about Mission Beach accommodation please visit Cairns Holiday Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Whale Watching & Swim With Whale Tours from Cairns and Port Douglas
- Cairns Cheapest and Best Dive Trips
- Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman Gorge Small Group – Premium Day Tour
- Amazing 3 Day 2 Night Liveaboard Snorkel and Dive Trip Great Barrier Reef
- Where to Swim With Whales on The Great Barrier Reef
- My Great Barrier Reef Sand Cay Experience
- A Day Out On The Great Barrier Reef! Visiting 3 Stunning Locations
- What to Expect – Great Barrier Reef Cruise Ship Facilities
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise Ship Tours 3, 4 & 7 Day Itineraries - What to Expect What to Bring
- Recent Comments
- No comments