The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Migaloo The White Whale Seen Off Mission Beach
Posted on August 11, 2009 by admin
Photographer: Marc McCormack
On Tuesday 11th August 2009 A reliable source has advised that Migaloo the white humpback whale was sighted off Mission Beach. The sighting is yet to be confirmed, although it seems that the young whale is still around in North Queensland Waters.
Miglaoo, a young male, is the only known albino humpback whale in Australian waters, and is usually spotted travelling north this time of year.
By: Christina James
The Tour Specialists
For information about Mission Beach accommodation please visit Cairns Holiday Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Adventures Outdoors in Far North Queensland
- Port Douglas Food & Wine Tour - Atherton Tablelands
- Unique Under Water Activities
- Cairns & Tropical North Queensland Best Wildlife Experiences
- Pack More Into Your Family Kuranda Day Trip - Fun For All Ages
- Fishing North Queensland
- Tropical North Queensland – Self Drive
- A Fun And Affordable Cairns Waterfalls And Tablelands Tour
- A Scenic Flight Like No Other In... Cairns Hot Air Ballooning
- Scenic Flights – There is something up there for everyone….
- Recent Comments
- No comments