The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
60% Of The Great Barrier Reef Will Be Gone Over The Next 30 Years!
Posted on February 25, 2016 by Sophie Tabouel
YES, you heard right 30 YEARS from now and the iconic Great Barrier Reef will be gone!
30 YEARS is not a lot of time we need to act NOW!
If you think this doesn’t affect you THINK AGAIN…!
You MUST read this study and see how you can save OUR oceans and OUR food source for yourselves and your children!
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Horse Riding and ATV Quad Biking Thru Sugar Cane Fields And Mud
- Animal Encounters in Cairns
- Rescue Diver Scared To Go Out On Tourist Boat To Dive In Cairns – Tourists & Global Warming
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- Recent Comments
- No comments