The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Mother’s Day Ideas
Posted on May 5, 2014 by Sophie Tabouel
Short of ideas for Mum this year..! We have activities to suit every mum. Come on, get out there and enjoy our great outdoor.
We have the best backyard let’s enjoy it!
A dinner to remember – Flames of the Forest
Flames of the Forest will take to a secret location where you will enjoy a five star dinner set in the rainforest – a very unique experience!
Take the Plunge with Mum, this Mother’s Day
AJ Hackett Minjin Swing can take up to 3 people at a time. You will be drop from 45 metres high in the Rainforest down to 1 metre in 3.5 secondds.
Do the math… you will reach speeds up to 120 km/h.
Do you and your mum have what it takes to take the plunge?
White Water Rafting – something the whole family can enjoy… not just Mum!
We have several options: half day Barron River or Tully River and if you are really keen we also offer full day Extreme Tully River.
For a softer approach or an introduction to white water activities why not try river tubing
A Scenic flight would make a great gift for Mother’s Day.
You can choose a scenic flight over the Reef, the Rainforest or the city or combine any of these elements.
The flying time varies from 10 to 60 minutes.
For a more down to earth activity…
Why not go with Mum on a horse ride through the wetland, sugarcane fields and rainforest pockets.
And if horses are not your thing you can choose an ATV tour instead.
Still can’t decide… combine both!
***Mother’s Day is on Sunday 11th May, so hurry and book now: 1300 852 526***
Author: Sophie – Cairns Holidays Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Whale Watching & Swim With Whale Tours from Cairns and Port Douglas
- Cairns Cheapest and Best Dive Trips
- Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman Gorge Small Group – Premium Day Tour
- Amazing 3 Day 2 Night Liveaboard Snorkel and Dive Trip Great Barrier Reef
- Where to Swim With Whales on The Great Barrier Reef
- My Great Barrier Reef Sand Cay Experience
- A Day Out On The Great Barrier Reef! Visiting 3 Stunning Locations
- Recent Comments
- No comments