The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Christmas Gift Voucher for a Loved One
Posted on December 17, 2013 by Sophie Tabouel
Are you planning on being in Cairns over Christmas with your loved one and thinking about buying them a scuba diving course at all?
If that sounds like a good idea then take a look at this 5 day course http://www.thetourspecialists.com/prodive-5day.html which consists of two days in the classroom and swimming pool and then three days sleeping out overnight on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Once these 5 days are completed the student receives their PADI scuba diving certification certificate and they can go scuba diving freely all over the world with an advanced diving instructor.
Pro Dive are known as one of the best and safest scuba diving companies in the world and their boats and accommodation are of the highest quality as are the scuba diving destinations you visit whilst out on the outer reefs from Cairns.
Your loved one will become a fully certified scuba diver if you buy them a Christmas Gift Certificate to the value of $820.00. Why not join them so you can both go and holiday in exotic places the world over and explore the wonderful treasures the ocean holds together?
Take a peek here https://www.cairnsholidayspecialists.com.au/gift-vouchers.php or call the team at Cairns Holiday Specialists to discuss Christmas Gift vouchers on 07 4059 5959
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments