The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Whales Whales Whales!!
Posted on August 20, 2008 by admin
Whales Whales Whales
Check out these amazing pictures that have been taken onboard Poseidon Outer Barrier Reef Tours. Poseidon travel out daily from Port Douglas to the pristine Agincourt Ribbon Reef. Poseidon has been awarded one of the few permits to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales. They are regularly encountered from May to September and there larger cousins the humpback as seen in these pictures appear from July to September and are increasing in numbers.
Poseidon Booking and Information
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Cheapest Tours - Cairns On A Budget
- 10 Facts About The Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland Extended Stays - Immerse Yourself
- Tjapukai by Night - Night Fire
- Adventures Outdoors in Far North Queensland
- Port Douglas Food & Wine Tour - Atherton Tablelands
- Unique Under Water Activities
- Cairns & Tropical North Queensland Best Wildlife Experiences
- Pack More Into Your Family Kuranda Day Trip - Fun For All Ages
- Fishing North Queensland
- Recent Comments
- No comments