The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Posted on October 4, 2013 by Sophie Tabouel
Yes, people can fly in Palm Cove! This is a new sensation that has jaws dropping and stopped hundreds of people in the street!
‘Flyboard’ is exclusive to Palm Cove Beach in beautiful sunny Cairns!
The power of the water is generated by a Jet Ski motor. You can climb to heights of 15 metres!
It is easy! It may look hard but it’s not! Only takes a couple of minutes to get use to the board and water power and you are up in the air. Before you know it you will be doing tricks and backflips! Try the free feeling of gliding through the water like a dolphin!
Open Wednesday – Sunday from 8:00am – 6:00pm in Palm Cove and in Palm Cove ONLY!
Flyboard have a great special this week – $60 for 10 minutes and $150 for 30 minutes!!
Minimum age is 16 years old.
Helmet, buoyancy jacket and wetsuit included
Flyboard is a great idea also for Xmas parties, conferences, wedding activities etc..
Give us a call on 07 4059 2654 to make a booking, we have heaps more options, click here.
Author: Melanie – A Cairns Holiday Specialists Tour Specialist
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Horse Riding and ATV Quad Biking Thru Sugar Cane Fields And Mud
- Animal Encounters in Cairns
- Rescue Diver Scared To Go Out On Tourist Boat To Dive In Cairns – Tourists & Global Warming
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- Recent Comments
- No comments