The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
Lizard Island Black Marlin Classic
Posted on August 27, 2013 by Sophie Tabouel
The world’s most prestigious Black Marlin fishing Tournament is in its 27th year in Far North Queensland. Taking home a trophy from this event automatically turns you into a Fishing God!
If you haven’t heard of it, it is a 7 day event running from October 12th to 19th; 7 days of thrills, spills and billfish bills! Serious Anglers travel from far and wide hoping to land a “Grander” (1000+lb Marlin).
If you’re interested in taking part of this event and you haven’t already booked a charter boat, you’ll be hard press trying to find one as most of the boats take their bookings over a year in advance! But guess what!? If you’re reading this YOU’RE IN LUCK!!!
If you want a once in a life time experience an action packed week of serious fishing and serious fun, give us a call! We have a beautiful, recently refurbished Game Boat with one of the most experienced Skippers available for this week at an unbeatable rate!!
Give Leah a call now on 1300 761 612
Author: Leah – A Cairns Holiday Specialists Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Cairns Sunset Dinner Cruise | Spirit of Cairns
- Why the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway really are great activities for a rainy day
- Cairns Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Tour Options
- How to Choose the best Kuranda Tours WHAT'S MY STYLE, GOLD CLASS OR HERITAGE CLASS?
- Top 5 things to do on the Great Barrier Reef
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Recent Comments
- No comments