The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
The French Embracing Anzac Day in Cairns
Posted on April 30, 2008 by admin
As a French person living in Australia I was so pleased to have 2 French travellers asking me how they could attend the Anzac ceremony last Friday.
They felt very close to Australia for what they did for France during the war and even if they were in Cairns for a short time they made the point of spending time for the ceremony.
They also told me how much they loved Cairns, such a tropical paradise on Earth with so many things to enjoy like the Reef and the Rainforest.
Yes, it is a Special place.
Vive la France !
Looking to visit Cairns and require accommodation? Visit Cairns Holiday Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Things to do on the Great Barrier Reef for Non-swimmers
- Introductory Scuba Divers Must Book This Great Barrier Reef Tour!
- The Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
- Cairns Tours - A Local's Recommendation - Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Trip
- Kuranda Day Tours A Day the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- Whale Watching & Swim With Whale Tours from Cairns and Port Douglas
- Cairns Cheapest and Best Dive Trips
- Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman Gorge Small Group – Premium Day Tour
- Amazing 3 Day 2 Night Liveaboard Snorkel and Dive Trip Great Barrier Reef
- Where to Swim With Whales on The Great Barrier Reef
- Recent Comments
- No comments