The Tour Specialists Tour Blog
The French Embracing Anzac Day in Cairns
Posted on April 30, 2008 by admin
As a French person living in Australia I was so pleased to have 2 French travellers asking me how they could attend the Anzac ceremony last Friday.
They felt very close to Australia for what they did for France during the war and even if they were in Cairns for a short time they made the point of spending time for the ceremony.
They also told me how much they loved Cairns, such a tropical paradise on Earth with so many things to enjoy like the Reef and the Rainforest.
Yes, it is a Special place.
Vive la France !
Looking to visit Cairns and require accommodation? Visit Cairns Holiday Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Amazing 3 Day 2 Night Liveaboard Snorkel and Dive Trip Great Barrier Reef
- Where to Swim With Whales on The Great Barrier Reef
- My Great Barrier Reef Sand Cay Experience
- A Day Out On The Great Barrier Reef! Visiting 3 Stunning Locations
- What to Expect – Great Barrier Reef Cruise Ship Facilities
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise Ship Tours 3, 4 & 7 Day Itineraries - What to Expect What to Bring
- Boutique Cruise Ship Tours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Luxury Charter Yacht $2 million Refit
- Explore the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation in Real Style
- Top 10 Tours for Rainy Days In Cairns
- Recent Comments
- No comments